INTRODUCTION TO TUY PHONG INDUSTRIAL PARK - BINH THUAN AND BENEFITS OF INVESTING IN INDUSTRIAL LAND
Updated: June 14, 2022
- Location: Tuy Phong Industrial Park, Vinh Hao Commune, Tuy Phong District, Binh Thuan Province
+ North: adjacent to the project land - Vinh Hai residential area
+ East: bordering National Highway 1A
+ West: bordering Vinh Hao mineral water exploitation area
+ South: adjacent to Vinh Hao mineral spring service area
- Scale: Total project area is 150 ha.
- Land rental price: 50 USD/m2
- Land use term: 42 years remaining (until December 31, 2063).
- Full legal and fire protection according to industrial park standards
- Tax incentives: Tax exemption for the first 4 years, 50% tax reduction for the next 9 years.
- Traffic system:
+ Road: Located next to the intersection of the Trans-Vietnam Expressway with National Highway 1A
+ By sea: 8 km from Vinh Tan international general port, the port has a Customs branch to carry out customs clearance procedures at the port.
+ Railway: The industrial park is located near the North-South railway axis, 01 km from Vinh Hao Station, 30 km from Phan Rang Station, 90 km from Phan Thiet Station.
+ By air: 125 km from Cam Ranh International Airport, from Tan Son Nhat International Airport - Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City - 285 km, Long Thanh International Airport - 250 km, Phan Thiet Airport - 80 km (expected to operate in 2023).
+ Internal road system: The main road has a width of 35m, an internal road of 24-28m, with a load of H30, ensuring that containers and other vehicles of the enterprise can easily and conveniently circulate and transport goods.
- Power system: 110/22KV source, 40 MW capacity can increase capacity when needed.
- Water supply system: Industrial park water plant has a capacity of 7,500m3/day.
- Drainage system: Rainwater is drained through a reinforced concrete circular sewer system, meeting the rainwater drainage requirements of factories and industrial zones.
- Waste water treatment plant: Capacity 4,000 m3/day. Phase 1 is invested and built with a capacity of 2,000 m3/day.
- Industrial processing industries serving agriculture, forestry and fishery; Group of industries producing pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and medical equipment; Mechanical assembly industry group; Steel and aluminum rolling industry; Agriculture, forestry and seafood processing industry; Industry of garment, leather shoes; Group of industry producing building materials; Paper industry group; Group of industries producing household goods; Wood industry group; Group of electricity industry; Industry of rubber and plastic products; Preparation of grease and oils; Industry produces a number of other consumer goods.
- Contact: 0359502804 (Kater)