LAND FOR SALE IN DUNG QUAT INDUSTRIAL PARK – QUANG NGAI
Updated: January 2023
- Address: Dung Quat Industrial Park, Binh Chanh & Binh Thanh Ward, Binh Son District, Quang Ngai Province, Viet Nam.
- Land size: 3ha
- Land term: 2066
- Price: Negotiable
- Handover: Available
- Investment attraction fields:
+ Manufacture and assembly of electrical, electronic and telecommunication equipment
+ Manufacture and assembly of automobile and aircraft components
+ Production of medicine, pharmaceutical chemistry and pharmaceuticals
+ Manufacture of chemicals and chemical products.
+ Producing and processing foodstuffs, beverages.
+ Leather production and related products
+ Mechanical ( including plating which is a key satge of the product)
+ Manufacturing industry
+ Light industries and supporting industries
+ All occupations are unprohibited by Vietnamese law.
- Location advantages
Dung Quat Industrial Town Project is located in Binh Son District, Quang Ngai Province, which belongs to Dung Quat Economic Zone.
The project has the most convenient transportation in Dung Quat Economic Zone:
• East is adjacent to Tra Bong river and Thanh Nien street
• North is adjacent to Chu Lai Airport
• South is adjacent to Doc Soi – Dung Quat street
• West is adjacent to Land of Phase II area
- Tax and policies’ advantages:
• Tax rate of 10% corporate income in 15 years since the company starts generating revenue from the project, 04-year tax exemption, reduction of 50% of the tax payable in the next 09 years since taxable income is applied. For large-scale and important projects, the Prime Minister is allowed to apply the preferential tax rate of 10% within 30 years
• Import Duty: Duty-free for special equipment, machinery, and materials (non-production in Vietnam) constituting fixed assets of the project. Exemption of import tax for 05 years for the production of materials and components which cannot be produced in Vietnam and must be imported for production of the project.
• Export Duty: Only apply to limited natural resources.
• Value-added tax: VAT applied differently depending on the sectors: 0%, 5%, and 10%
• Other Priority Policies: Quang Ngai also has many policies to support businesses such as employee training, trade promotion, implementation of administrative procedures, etc.