3. Investment in technical infrastructure:
- Infrastructure in the industrial zone: Each side has 02 lanes, 18 m wide (each lane 7.5 m), the median line between the road is 03 m. Complete basic investment in the following items: rainwater drainage system; electric lighting system; substation; gates and fences of industrial zones; leveling and planting trees on road No. 4,... In addition, some other infrastructure items have been completed to serve the activities of projects in the industrial park.
- Water supply: Water supply plant in the industrial zone with a capacity of 5,000 m3/year.
- Power supply: Supplied from 02 medium voltage 22 kV power grids of the city. Rach Gia and Chau Thanh district.
- Communication, Internet: Telephone system, high-speed Internet connection, capable of meeting all requirements of investors, installed by VNPT Kien Giang company.
- Land rental price: In 2018, the reference price is 410,000 VND/m2; land on the river bank is adjusted to increase by 10%.
(Note: The official land rental unit price according to the decision at the time of land lease, directly leased by the People's Committee of the province to enterprises).
- Electricity supply price: (from 22 kv to less than 110 kv)
+ Peak hours: 2,871 VND/kWh;
+ Normal hours: 1,555 VND/kWh;
+ Off-peak hours: 1,007 VND/kWh.
- Price of clean water: 8,500 VND/m3. .