GREEN CERTIFICATE_TARGET OF MODERN INDUSTRIAL PARKs
Green Building has now become a revolution of the construction industry, in line with the common global Sustainable Development goal. The World Green Building Council (WGBC) defines: A “green” building is a building in the design, construction or operation that minimizes adverse impacts and can create positive impacts on the climate. and our environment.
Green Building solutions such as using solar energy, natural lighting and public transport facilities will increase energy efficiency and reduce harmful emissions, thereby contributing to environmental protection. .
Compared to normal industrial parks, green industrial parks are very different. Built in the direction of cost saving and environmental friendliness. Specifically, increasing the area of green trees, using recyclable materials. Above all, here the focus is on using available energy (sun, water, wind). At the same time, rationally exploiting other natural resources. Limit the use of toxic chemicals (fertilizers, pesticides, etc.) during the working process.
The use of new technology increases the ability to collect and treat waste compared to before. Concentrated treated wastewater can be used in daily activities (watering plants, cleaning roads). Next is the reduction of emissions, which contributes significantly to the protection of the surrounding environment. The benefit is less consequences of environmental pollution and climate change.
- Saving resources and energy: Green building solutions such as using solar energy, natural lighting and ventilation increase energy efficiency. Encourage the use of public transport to reduce fuel consumption, reuse materials during construction and operation.
- Protect and restore ecosystems: Encourage redevelopment on developed lands, conserve undeveloped areas for future generations, and reduce the environmental impact of development, avoiding the Build new utilities and unnecessary roads, avoiding environmental impacts.
- Reduce emissions: using local materials, materials with low VOCs (volatile organic matter), etc., helps to reduce harmful emissions. Efficient use of energy helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, especially during the operation phase.
- Air conditioning: the heat-retaining properties of high-rise buildings and construction materials such as concrete or asphalt are the main cause of the urban heat island effect. The project can solve the problem by optimizing the design, reducing heat radiation, selecting the land, planting many trees in the construction area.
- Reduce waste: manage, classify, reuse materials, minimize the amount of waste to be buried.
- Increase the value of the work: thanks to the serious investment, green buildings after construction have quite high aesthetics. Furthermore, paying attention to the construction site and the ecosystem can encourage public support for the project. Green building brands that help make a difference in the context of the energy crisis and climate change are topics of interest.
Realizing the importance and necessity of Green certification in industrial development, industrial parks have been trying to change and develop towards Green industry. Currently leading in that field is BDIP industrial park, BDIP impresses when developing under the model of a modern, dynamic and sustainable industrial park, where production and business activities can still be ensured. A balanced environment between work and life of the community in an industrial park with full amenities.