- Traffic system: On the basis of Bac Ai road, open an axis along Thap Cham railway to Da Lat to the west. Organize the internal road network, the roads are arranged to approach each land lot, each functional area. The road width is from 14.5 m to 28 m, the road surface is 7.5 m wide.
- Power supply system: Including electrodynamics and domestic electricity, lighting. The power supply is from the 110/22 KV Thap Cham substation, which is stable for electricity demand, about 1 km to the west.
- Water supply system: The water supply for the industrial cluster is taken from Thap Cham water plant, the main pipeline running along Bac Ai street has a diameter of D168, the pipe line for factories and enterprises has a diameter of D50. In addition, fire hydrants are located at a distance of about 120-150 m.
- Rainwater drainage system: Rainwater is drained according to the self-flow mode along the two sides of the road, collected into the drainage ditch system along the road, then flows to the storage tank before flowing into the North canal.
- Wastewater of factories, after being treated, meets grade A standards and is stored at the factory before being connected to the storm water drainage ditch of the industrial cluster.