- 3,7km far from Noi Bai International Airport
- 20km far from Hanoi City
- 24,5km far from Highway 5 to Hai Phong City
- 120km from Hai Phong Port and 125km from Cai Lan Port
- Bordering to Noi Bai – Lao Cai Highway, as an important traffic axis connecting major economic areas suc has Hanoi, Lao Cai and Hanoi International Airport, very convenient for goods transport. The distance from Hanoi International Airport to the industrial park is only 3,7 km; after completion of new Highway 5, it is also a advantage for the goods transport from the Industrial Park to Hai Phong Port.
• Workforces: Soc Son is an education center just behind Hanoi, workforces have been trained and can meet all demands and requirements of investors in the Industrial Park.
• Infrastructures meet international standards.
• Professional management of customers.
• SSIP located in two communes including Tan Dan Commune and Minh Tri Commune in Soc Son District, Hanoi City. Its total area is 340 ha, developed into 2 phases:
- Phase 1: 200ha, as expected, infrastructures are completed and put into operations from Quarter I, 2016.
- Phase 2: 140ha, as expected, infrastructures are completed and put into services from 2017.
• The Industrial Park is expected to attract other industrial manufacturing sectors with low harmful pollutants
ـ Information technology, communications and computer software technology.
ـ Biotechnology for agriculture, fisheries and health.
ـ Microelectronics technology, precision engineering, mechatronics, opto-electronics and automation.
ـ New material technology and Nano technology.
ـ Environmental technology, green energy technology.
Infrastructures and facilities
• Power supply
Transformer station 110/22kV – Soc Son 3 will be newly constructed and provide power to the entire Industrial Park. Power is supplied stably through the National grid.
The satellite exchange with total capacity of 16.500 digits will be developed to meet demands of customers. Underground optical cable systems are directly connected to site of each land plot.
• Water supply system
Soc Soc Industrial Park has 2 clean water sources: One is the clean water source of Hanoi City and the other is from underground wells. In the immediate future, without water supply source of the city, the Industrial Park will construct a local water supply station with capacity of around 14,000m3/day.
• Waste water treatment system
Local waste water treatment system with capacity of 10,000 m3/day. Waste water (industrial and domestic wastewater) is processed by the Industrial Park at minimum standard C before discharging into the general wastewater drainage system of the Industrial Park. After wastewater is processed by the Industrial Park at standard
A under Vietnam standards, it is discharged into Ca Lo River.
• Surface water drainage system
This is a good water drainage system and never flooded because the Industrial Park located in a high area of Hanoi. Surface water drainage system is constructed separately. Rainwater is collected by manholes, sewer systems and discharged into Ca Lo River.
• Traffic systems
Locating in parallel to Noi Bai – Lao Cai highway (length of 2,9km). Traffic road systems of the Industrial Park are organized in the form of chess board network to ensure the convenient travel and suitable for division of land plots in the Industrial Park.
Land rental and fees
• Land rental: 200-220-250 USD/m2/50 years
• Management fees: 0.5 USD/m2/year (annual repaid)
• Infrastructure fees: 0.3USD/m2/yar (annual prepaid)
• Fresh water fees: 8,000 VND/m3
• Wastewater treatment fees: 4,500VND/m3 (wastewater volume is calculated by 80% actual used fresh water)
• Power price: According to the price of Vietnam Government.
National One Stop Services and Investments Organization
Office: Parkview, 5A Huu Nghi Ave, VSIP 1, Binh Hoa Ward, Thuan An City, Binh Duong.
- Ms Hien Do – 0908 069 399 – email@example.com
- Mr Cuong Phan – 0913 855 528 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Truc Tran – 0396 296 580 – email@example.com