Nam Dinh Vu IP
Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park is located in the center of the Dinh Vu – Cat Hai economic zone. This is a synthetic and synchronous economic zone, a multi-sector marine economic center, established to promote the socio-economic development of Hai Phong city, as well as the north coast and the whole country.
- Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park is located in the Dinh Vu peninsula, right at the gateway to the sea, nearest to the sea in comparison with other industrial parks in Hai Phong.
- The area has a wide return area (300m) which can accommodate up to 40,000DWT vessels.
LEGAL BASIS ENTIRELY COMPLETED
EXPIRY YEAR 2059
TOTAL AREA 1,329 HA
SHAREHOLDER SAO DO GROUP
MASTER PLAN 04 FUNCTIONAL SUB-ZONES
INFRASTRUCTURE READY – SYNCHRONOUS
Leasing price: 100USD/m2
RBF: 4,5- 5,5USD/m2/month
The Advantage location and traffic network
Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park not only lies in the main axis of the North-East Economic Triangle, including Hanoi – Hai Phong – Quang Ninh but also the zone closely links to national transportation network via important routes:
- Hai Phong city center: 10Km
- Lach Huyen international deep-sea port: 0Km
- Ha Noi – Hai Phong express highway: 03Km
- Ha Noi Capital: 105Km
- Cat Bi international airport: 8Km
- Tan Vu – Lach Huyen bridge: 0Km
- On the waterway, Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park is located downstream of the Bach Dang River, connecting the main channel of the Hai Phong port system through the Trap canal and Ha Nam canal.
- On the railway, Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park is 15 km far from the Hai Phong railway station. In the future, the Hai Phong – Hanoi – Lao Cai railway route to Kunming, China will be extended to the Dinh Vu – Cat Hai economic zone in which Nam Dinh Vu Industrial Park to be in the center.
Mild climate condition
The weather in the Dinh Vu peninsula two distinct seasons: winter and summer. The climate is relatively mild:
Due to lying close to the sea, winter in the Dinh Vu peninsula is 1⁰C warmer than in Hanoi, while summer is 1⁰C cooler. The average monthly temperature is from 20⁰C to 23⁰C.
The average humidity in the year is from 80% to 85%, the highest humidity (95%) is in July, August, September and the lowest humidity is in December and January.
During the year, there were 1,692.4 hours of sunshine. The average ground radiation is 117 kcal cm/min.
The wind regime is influenced by atmospheric circulation and varies seasonally. The average wind speed is about 3.5 m/s to 4.2 m/s.
This type of climate is relatively favorable for the construction and development of new mechanical, metallurgical, new materials plants.
- Internal roads system: 46m – 34m – 23m.
- Power supply system: It is supplied from the national power grid through the Nam Dinh Vu 110/22KV substation with a capacity of 4 x 63 MVA (phase 1: 2×63 MVA).
- Water supply system: pipe F600. Maximum capacity of 30,000 m3/day.
- Wastewater treatment: Collected into the treatment plant (phase 1 with a capacity of 10,000 m3/day) before being discharged into the environment.
- Waste treatment: Collected and sorted according to the standard level.
The Best Tax Incentive Policy in Vietnam
Income tax exemption for the first 4 years when the business has revenue and profit
Reduce 50% of income tax payable in the 9 following years starting from the first taxable year
Support for income tax exemption for businesses has NOT been profitable for up to 7 years
Exemption of 100% land use tax during the project
National One Stop Services and Investments Organization
Office: Parkview, 5A Huu Nghi Ave, VSIP 1, Binh Hoa Ward, Thuan An City, Binh Duong.
- Ms Hien Do – 0908 069 399 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr Cuong Phan – 0913 855 528 – email@example.com