Updated: October 2023
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Information about Long An and Phuoc Dong Industrial Park & Port
1.1. Information about Long An
1.2. Information about Phuoc Dong Industrial Park & Port
2. Advantage of geographical location
3. Attractive profession
4. Infrastructure of Phuoc Dong Industrial Park & Port
5. Tax incentive policy
6. Land rental price
7. Industrial land and factories for lease or transfer
1. INFORMATION ABOUT LONG AN AND PHUOC DONG INDUSTRIAL PARK AND PORT
1.1. Information about Long An province
Long An is a province located in the Mekong Delta, about 45km from the center of Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) along National Highway 1A. The province has a favorable location in the transition area between the Southeast and the Southwest, possessing waterway transportation routes.
In particular, with Long An international seaport - which is the focal point for import and export of goods in the Mekong Delta region and Binh Hiep international border gate - where direct trade is with Prey-Voa international border gate in the Mekong Delta. Cambodia. Long An province belongs to the Southern key economic region, playing a particularly important role in the economic development strategy of the South and the whole country. Of which, the industrial sector accounts for 50% of the value of the province's economy.
Most notably, in 2018, according to the list of Vietnam's provincial competitiveness index (CPI) rankings, Long An province held the 2nd position among 13 Western provinces, and ranked 3rd in the country. .
Recently, the province has continuously introduced many policies to attract domestic and foreign investment, increasing the occupancy rate in Long An Industrial Parks. As of August 2021, the whole province has 58 industrial zones and clusters that have approved infrastructure investment policies with a total area of about 13,500 hectares. Of these, 16 industrial parks have come into operation, with an area of about 2,385 hectares, attracting 1,664 projects, leased land area of nearly 720 hectares, occupancy rate of operating industrial clusters nearly 90 % hectares.
Among 1,664 projects, Long An industrial parks received investment capital of 4,856 million USD from 802 foreign investment projects. The border gate economic zone alone also received investment capital of up to 75 million USD from 02 foreign investment projects with land lease area of 21.2 hectares and 02 domestic investment projects with land lease area. is 0.66ha.
In the period 2021-2030, Long An province continues to develop waterway transport infrastructure, industrial development zoning as well as introduce many timely support policies and appropriate adjustments for investors now and in the future. However, with new generation investor groups aiming to produce high-tech industrial products, Long An industrial parks have not fully met, because of technological limitations and inconsistent infrastructure, as well as very high occupancy rates, rental prices are no longer attractive.
Image: Administrative map of Long An province
Image: Tan Tru, Long An
1.2. Information about Phuoc Dong Industrial Park & Port
Phuoc Dong Port Industrial Park is located in the southern key economic region with a total planning area of 128.8 hectares. The main traffic axis in the area includes 4 lanes, the secondary axes include 2 lanes. All roads have sidewalks and ornamental trees.
The rental factory is equipped with a rooftop solar power system with a capacity of 32MW.
The project has land use structure as follows:
The area for factories and warehouses is 92.39 hectares (71.68%). Arrange 18 construction plots, construction density 70%, maximum height 2 floors.
Traffic land 20.04 hectares (ratio 15.55%). In the area adjacent to the river and grass, arrange a wharf system to transport goods.
Land for green trees is 13.33 hectares (10.32%).
The remainder is for administrative and service land of 1.7 hectares and technical infrastructure of 1.45 hectares.
Lease Term of industrial park: 2059
Image: Map of Phuoc Dong Industrial Park & Port
2. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION ADVANTAGES
- Ho Chi Minh City: 39 km
- Long An city: 18 km
- North: Adjacent to Provincial Road 826B, with existing residential areas and rice plantations
- South: Bordering Vam Co River
- West: Adjacent to rice growing area & residential area - resettlement
- East: Bordering Nuoc Man canal
- Adjacent to Provincial Road 826B
- Bordering Vam Co River (will build an inland waterway port)
- From Long An International Port: 19km
- 30km from Hiep Phuoc International Port
- From Cat Lai Port: 42km
- 69km from Cai Mep
3. INDUSTRY THAT ATTRACTS INVESTMENT
Favorite profession: CLEAN – GREEN – SUSTAINABLE
- Mechanical & manufacturing;
- Electronics, high-tech industry, telecommunications;
- Chemicals, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics;
- Footwear, textiles;
- Food & agriculture;
- Furniture & construction materials;
- Warehouse, logistics & seaport...
4. INFRASTRUCTURE OF PHUOC DONG INDUSTRIAL PARK & PORT
Main road width: 22m, internal road width: 11-14m. Hot asphalt concrete is designed according to Vietnamese standards.
Power station in the area: Capacity 30 MW.
Low voltage station: 110 KV
Power grid: 22 KV
Electricity price: According to regulations of Long An Electricity Company
Water supply system:
Can Duoc clean water supply plant: Capacity 5,000m3.
Water price / m3: According to the regulated price
Waste water treatment system
Capacity 3,000 m3/day and night
Meet standards before being discharged.
Wastewater treatment fee/m3: Calculated according to 80% of clean water used in the month or according to the wastewater meter.
Connect to Can Duoc district telecommunications station
5. TAX INCENTIVE POLICY
CORPORATE INCOME TAX:
- Tax rate 20%
• Tax exemption for 2 years.
• Reduction of 50% of tax payable in the next 4 years for income from implementing new investment projects and business income from implementing new investment projects
Exemption from import tax on equipment, machinery, spare parts, cars, and supplies that create fixed assets of investment projects
6. LAND RENTAL PRICE
- Rental price: about 172$/m2 (not including VAT) (**)
- Rental area: from 10,000m2 or more.
- Payment methods:
- Deposit: 1,000,000,000 VND after signing the contract
- 1st payment: Signing the contract: payment of 5% of the contract value. (Including deposit)
- 2nd payment: After 30 days from the date of signing the contract: Payment of 65% of the contract value.
- 3rd payment: pay 25% of contract value.
- 4th : 12 months 5% of contract value
** Price may vary depending on location and rental area that customers are interested in.
7. INDUSTRIAL LAND AND FACTORY FOR LEASE OR RETURNS IN PHUOC DONG PORT INDUSTRIAL PARK
* Depending on different times, there will be information about land and factories to be transferred in Phuoc Dong Industrial Park & Port. If you need to buy land and factories in Phuoc Dong Industrial Park & Port, please contact our consultants for more details.
*Factory and warehouse for lease in Cau Cang Phuoc Dong Industrial Park:
- Rental price: 3.3 - 4.5 USD/m2/month (VAT not included)
- Rental area: from 1,600m2 to more than 19,200m2
- Payment method: Quarterly
- Payment conditions:
Office/factory deposit: 03 months
Payment method: quarterly
Contract term: Minimum 3 years
Image of standard factory for rent in Cau Cang Phuoc Dong Industrial Park
Industrial Parks in Long An
Contact us immediately: Hotline: (+84) 90806 9399
For more details about Phuoc Dong Industrial Park and Port as well as industrial parks in Long An province, land rental prices, factory rental prices as well as investment incentive policies and schedule a survey of industrial parks. It is a pleasure to welcome investors from around the world to get to know more about the investment environment in Long An province.