INTRODUCTION HO NAI INDUSTRIAL PARK, DONG NAI
1. General introduction:
- Name of IP: Ho Nai Industrial Park - Dong Nai.
- Address: Ho Nai 3 Commune, Trang Bom District, Dong Nai Province.
- Total land area: 497 Ha
- Investor: Ho Nai Industrial Park Joint Stock Company.
- Land use period: 2055
2. Geographical location
- Ho Nai Industrial Park, located far from National Highway 1A, bypass City. Bien Hoa, about 12 kilometers from Bien Hoa city center, 40 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh city center.
- Soil condition: Hard ground, no need to reinforce piles before building the factory.
- By road: far from the city center. Ho Chi Minh City 40 km along National Highway 1A, far from the city center. Bien Hoa 12 km.
- Aviation: 45 km from Tan Son Nhat airport, about 25 km from Long Thanh International Airport (with planning).
- By sea: 40 km from Cat Lai port.
3. Infrastructure in the IP
3.1. Traffic system:
- The main road system has a width of 40m to 45m with 02 lanes, the road surface is from 12m to 15m wide connecting the industrial park with National Highway 1A and the bypass route of Bien Hoa City, the road surface structure is concrete. hot asphalt concrete and cement concrete.
- The internal traffic system has a width of 24m to 28m with two lanes, the road surface is from 8m to 12m wide, the pavement structure is hot asphalt and cement concrete.
3.2. Electricity: Using national electricity through 220/22KV station with capacity of 40MVA invested by Dong Nai Power Company Limited.
3.3. Water: Current capacity is 200,000m3/day, using water from Long Binh water plant (Bien Hoa city) of Dong Nai Water Supply Construction One Member Limited Liability Company.
3.4. Wastewater treatment: Maximum treatment capacity: 4,000m3/day, limit for receiving standard grade B wastewater.
3.5. Waste treatment: The company contracts with a unit that has the function of collecting and treating waste.
3.6. Fire fighting system: Fire hydrants are installed according to regulations on approved routes for fire prevention and fighting in Ho Nai Industrial Park.
- The system connects to the telecommunications network of Dong Nai Post Office through Ho Nai Industrial Park Post Office.
- Switchboard capacity of Ho Nai Industrial Park 3,600 numbers, construction and installation of a 1.5 km underground cable line with a total capacity of 3,600 pairs from Ho Nai Industrial Park post office.
4. Tax incentives
Corporate income tax incentives
Regulations in Decree No. 218/2013/ND-CP dated December 26, 2013 of the Government, according to which enterprises that meet the requirements will enjoy the preferential tax rate of 10% for a period of 15 years, tax exempt. 4 years, 50% reduction of tax payable for the next 9 years.