INTRODUCE ABOUT THE LONG HAU INDUSTRIAL PARK – LONG AN PROVINCE.
Updated: June 2022
1. General introduction:
- Name of the IP: Long Hau Industrial Park - Long An.
- Address: located in Long Hau commune, Can Giuoc District, Long An province.
- Investor: Long Hau Joint Stock Company
- Time of land use: the year 2056.
- Total land area: 425 ha.
- Vacant land area: 100% filled
- Rent: About 250-300 USD/m2
- Land transferred in Long Hau Industrial Park: Please contact: 0946 522 847 (Ms. Michelle)
2. Geographical location:
Long Hau industrial park, extended-Long Hau industrial park, and Long Hau 3 industrial park are located in Long Hau commune, Can Giuoc District, Long An province.
The North borders Ho Chi Minh City along the North-South road axis (Nguyen Huu Tho street).
The East borders SPTC Port, Sai Gon - Hiep Phuoc Port, and Hiep Phuoc Tan Cang Port (Long Hau - Hiep Phuoc Street).
• 12 km from Phu My Hung urban area
• 5km from Ben Luc - Long Thanh Expressway
• 3km from SPCT port cluster system (can accommodate ships of 54000 tons)
• 19km from Central Business District 1.
• 25km from Tan Son Nhat International Airport
• 35km from Long Thanh International Airport
3. Investment attraction fields:
- Some industries that attract investment in enterprises:
• Food and seafood processing.
• Group of supporting industries.
• Logistics, logistics.
• Group of high-tech products, R&D.
• Group of mechanical assembly, precision mechanics, machinery device
• Production of building materials: excluding cement production; casting, smelting iron, and steel, cast iron.
• Production, processing, and processing of several less toxic chemicals
• Producing and processing products from wood, and bamboo.
• Printing and packaging and related services (excluding ink production).
• Consumer goods.
4. Infrastructure in the IP:
4.1. Traffic system:
- The road traffic system in Long Hau industrial park is scientifically planned. This gives the area the ability to quickly connect with many routes leading to different regions such as:
• National Highway 1A: Connecting with the western provinces - Saigon - Trung Luong.
• National Highway 50: Going to the West: Connecting Long Hau with Tan Lap.
• Phu My Bridge: Moving quickly to the Southeast provinces.
• Ho Chi Minh City 4 Ring Road System: Connects with the inter-regional highway located in the South.
• Ben Luc - Long Thanh expressway system: Linking Long Hau with Dong Nai.
- Waterway transportation network:
• Saigon Central Container Terminal – SPCT: This port can receive ships with a tonnage of up to 54,000 tons.
• Sai Gon – Hiep Phuoc Port: This port has a slightly smaller tonnage capacity than the SPCT port. Ships with a tonnage of about 50,000 tons will be received here.
• Tan Cang Hiep Phuoc Port: With an average capacity, Hiep Phuoc Tan Cang allows ships with a tonnage of 40,000 tons to dock.
• Song Kinh Port: Support to receive ships with a tonnage of 1,000 tons and barges of 2000 tons. The most important thing is that Song Kinh port is adjacent to the waterway traffic system in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon - Nha Be - West - East - East Sea) to help businesses quickly trade goods.
The power supply plan for the Industrial Park is to build Hoa Lien 110/22kV station, with a capacity of 2x63MVA. It is expected that 2015 will be put into operation before the 01 63MVA transformer. The 110kV dual-circuit power line supplying power to the station will be relayed on the 110kV Hoa Khanh - Hai Van tunnel circuit.
Use second water sources:
• Long Hau underground water plant, capacity 10,000m³/day and night
• City water supply system. Ho Chi Minh City, capacity 15,000m³/day and night. Water quality: according to Vietnamese standards (TCXD 33:2006)
4.4. Wastewater treatment:
Using modern microbiological treatment system with improved SBR technology. Industrial wastewater from factories in the Industrial Park must be treated internally and meet column B standards according to QCVN 40:2011/BTNMT before being discharged into the centralized wastewater treatment system of the Industrial Park. The existing treatment plant in phase 1 with a capacity of 2,000 m3/day and after completion of the investment, the total capacity for all phases is 8,000 m3/day. The discharge standard from the Industrial Park meets the grade A standard according to QCVN 40:2011/BTNMT.
4.5. Waste water treatment system:
The concentrated wastewater treatment plant with an area of 10,000 m² is responsible for treating pre-cleaned wastewater from production facilities operating in Long Hau industrial park. The total treatment capacity of the plant is 5,000 m³/day, and is built in two phases – phase 1 has a designed capacity of 2000 m³/day and phase 2 is in the process of being completed.
Cooperate with Ho Chi Minh City Eastern Telephone Company (header number 08). The phone number system of Ho Chi Minh City, with two transmission solutions for copper wireline and optical cable, ensures smooth communication and minimizes costs.
5. Investment incentives, factory land lease in Dau Giay Industrial Park:
Exemption for 2 years and reduction of 50% of the payable tax for the next 4 years for incomes of enterprises from implementing new investment projects in industrial parks (According to Decree 218/2013/ND-CP dated December 26th) /two thousand and thirteen).