II. Investment incentives in Industrial Park:
1. Tax-exemption and reduction
- Production investment projects of domestic and foreign organizations and individuals, located in the Hon La Economic Zone, shall enjoy exemption from import tax on production materials, supplies, components and semi-finished products, which must be imported because they cannot not yet be made in the country for 5 years, counting from the time of commencement of production.
- High-income earners (both Vietnamese and foreign) working in the Hon La Economic Zone (including industrial parks under the economic zone), shall enjoy 50% reduction of personal income tax.
2. Landing rent reduction or exemption
- Tax-exemption for using land and water surface for projects in the fields entitled to sepcial investment incentives
- Tax-exemption for land use in fifteen (15) years for other projects
3. Price for renting land and infrastructures (according to Decision No.397/QD-UBND dated March 1 2011 of the Provincial People’s Committee):
- Price for renting land in Hon La Sea Port Industrial Park: 4,500 VND/m2/year.
- Price for renting infrastructures in Hon La Sea Port Industrial Park: 3,500 VND/m2/year
4. Other incentives
- Quang Binh provincial People’s Committee invests in essential infrastructure establishments, such as electricity, water supply, water drainage, road system reaching as far as to the hedge of the Industrial Parks, Economic Zones.
- Support for site clearance, site leveling for projects outside Industrial Parks, Economic Zones.
- Support for the training of the local laborers recruited for the first time, as follows:
+ As for projects using from 100 laborers and over are supported VND500,000 a person
+ As for projects using high technology are supported VND1,000,000 a person.