4. System of technical infrastructure
4.1. Road planning:
System of internal roads is planned to have standard design.
- Main roads in the industrial park are planned with the width of surface of the road of 32m.
- Other roads in the industrial park are planned with the width of surface of the road from 10.5m to 15m.
4.2. Planning on ground leveling and rainwater drainage:
- Ground of industrial park is levelled with a height from 4.5m to 12.7m depending on each areas; the minimum slope of ground leveling is 0.5% towards North-south direction.
- Rainwater is drained in a separated system. Rain water is gathered to a low field region in the northwest of the industrial park. Part of it is drained towards the Southwest through the existing culvert on National Highway 1A.
4.3. Sewerage planning:
Industrial waste-water is collected in a separated system. Water disposed from factories shall be collected and leaded towards to the intensive treatment area. Waste water can be discharged to outside only after standard treatment.
4.4. Planning for water supply:
- The water supply system in the industrial park is designed in the form of circle circuit which can guarantee stable and continuous supply to factories.
- Source of water for in the industrial park is from D400 water supply pipeline of Thai River water supply project.
4.5. Planning for electric supply:
- Using power supply of 22KV and 0.4KV to factories and auxiliary areas in the industrial park.
- Power supply for the industrial park will be taken from a 100/22KV transformer station which is planned to be built in Quang Phu commune.