HAM KIEM 1 IP – BINH THUAN
- Location: Ham My and Ham Kiem communes, Ham Thuan Nam district, Binh Thuan province.
- Total project area: 132.67 ha.
- Term of land use:
- Geographical location: Right next to National Highway 1A, section Phan Thiet to Ho Chi Minh City.
+ By road: Near National Highway 1A, far from City. Ho Chi Minh City 190km (more than 2 hours by car), far from Ho Chi Minh City. Phan Thiet 9 km.
+ By sea: 10km from Phan Thiet port, 110km from Vinh Tan general port (Binh Thuan), 120km from Cai Mep - Thi Vai port (Ba Ria-Vung Tau); Cat Lai port (Ho Chi Minh City) 180 km.
+ Railway: 4 km from Binh Thuan station, 9 km from Phan Thiet station.
+ By air: 30 km from Phan Thiet airport (construction has started and is expected to come into operation in 2023).
3. Technical infrastructure system: Has been built synchronously, ensuring the standards of a Green-Clean-Beautiful-Modern Industrial Park.
- Traffic system: Main road 45m, internal road from 24-35m, paved with asphalt concrete, designed to bear H30 load according to Vietnamese standards.
- Electricity: 110/22KV; capacity 2*63 MVA
- Water: Currently, the projects in the industrial zone are supplied with water by Phan Thiet Water Plant with a capacity of 18,000m3/day; By 2020, Ham Kiem Industrial Park Water Plant (01 km from the Industrial Park) with a capacity of 20,000m3/day and night will serve projects in the IP.
- Wastewater treatment system: The wastewater treatment plant has a capacity of 6,000m3/day, of which phase 1: 2,000m3/day has been put into operation.
- Communication: The 5,000-digit telephone network connects to the telecommunications system of Binh Thuan province.
- Investment attraction: Food processing industry, meat and fruit processing; garment industry, electrical and electronic assembly industry; production of consumer goods, household goods, packaging of all kinds; production of bricks, interior decoration materials; mechanical industry, assembling means of transport, household appliances, handicrafts; soap and cosmetics production; mechanical assembly, production of mechanical components; freight forwarding and warehousing services.
+ Convenient transportation
+ Social housing area, housing for workers: Construction has commenced with a total land area of 13.5 ha, with more than 3,000 apartments for workers.
+ Abundant local labor resources, healthy young people, low labor costs.
+ Land rental price is lower than other industrial zones in neighboring provinces.
+ Hard ground should save construction costs for investors.