- Convenient transportation:
+ By road: Near National Highway 1A, far from City. Ho Chi Minh City 190km (more than 2 hours by car), far from Ho Chi Minh City. Phan Thiet 9 km.
+ By sea: 10km from Phan Thiet port, 110km from Vinh Tan general port (Binh Thuan), 120km from Cai Mep - Thi Vai port (Ba Ria-Vung Tau); Cat Lai port (Ho Chi Minh City) 180 km.
+ Railway: 4 km from Binh Thuan station, 9 km from Phan Thiet station .
+ By air: 30 km from Phan Thiet airport (construction has started and is expected to come into operation in 2023).
- Social housing area, housing for workers: Construction has commenced with a total land area of 13.5 hectares, with more than 3,000 apartments for workers.
- Abundant local labor resources, healthy young people, low labor costs.
- Land rental price is lower than other industrial zones in neighboring provinces.
- Hard ground should save construction costs for investors.