General overview of Dinh Vu industrial park
Hai Phong is a coastal city located in the Red River Delta, 102 km from Hanoi capital, the North and Northeast borders Quang Ninh province, the Northwest borders Hai Duong province, the Southwest borders Thai Binh province, and the East borders. is the East Sea with a coastline of 125 km, where there are 5 large estuaries: Bach Dang, Cua Cam, Lach Tray, Van Uc, and Thai Binh River.
- Directly connected to the Hanoi - Hai Phong highway is designed with a cross section of 120m.
- 03km . from Cat Bi International Airport
- Direct trade with the railway line Hai Phong - Hanoi - Lao Cai - Kunming (China).
- It is 3km from Chua Ve Contener port (the port directly under Hai Phong port).
- Dinh Vu port of 20,000 dwt for Conteners, bulk cargoes and general goods is operating right in the Industrial Park.
- The 10,000dwt liquid wharf has been in operation since 2001 and the 20,000dwt liquid cargo wharf located right in the petrochemical area of DviZ is under construction and will soon come into operation.
– Phase 1 : 164 ha
– Phase 2 : 377 ha
– Phase 3 : under construction
o General industrial park : 655 ha
o Port area : 130 ha
o Urban area : 65 hectares
o Utilities/trees: 613 ha
• Land for lease: 290.15 ha
• Available land: 144.37 ha
• Land for lease: 66.8%
• Number of tenants: 52
• Number of workers in the area: 3,857
• Infrastructure and utilities:
o Road system: 68m, 34m, 31m, 15m
o Waste treatment plant: 2,500m3/day (can be upgraded to 12,500m3/day)
o Water treatment plant: 40,000m3/day
o Electricity: Total capacity:126MVA, 2 x 250MVA
o Dinh Vu Port: 20,000 DWT
o 10,000 DWT and 20,000 DWT piers with pipe racks on the pier.
o Other facilities: Fire fighting water tank, communication center, breakwater, railway in the future, Lach Huyen port in the future.