Infrastructure and other facilities
The infrastructure system of Dai Ngai industrial park is being invested synchronously and completely, especially with a coal power plant with a capacity of 4400 MW located right in the industrial park.
Besides building synchronous and modern infrastructure, Dai Ngai Industrial Park also provides a series of other convenient services including: 24/7 security service, fire prevention, logistics, maintenance. maintenance, factory construction, waste collection, banking.
Time and cost of operation at Dai Ngai industrial park
• 50 years from the date of issuance of the investment certificate.
• Investors can rent or transfer, invest
• During the rental process, investors can sublease or transfer to other retail investors
Investment cost in Dai Ngai industrial park:
• Rent with infrastructure: 40-50USD/m2
• Electricity price: peak hour is 0.1USD/kwh; normal hour is 0.05USD/kwh; off-peak hour is 0.03USD/kwh.
• Water price: 0.4USD/m3
• Labor cost: with reference price is 200-500 USD/person/month. Depends on job location
• Management fee: 0.2USD/m2/year
• Waste water treatment fee: $0.28/m3