6. Functional subdivision:
a) Non-tariff zone (about 300 ha):
The non-tariff zone is located adjacent to Cha Lo border gate, which is the gateway of the economic zone and a priority area for development of border trade and services. Arrange the functions of trade, services and logistics for import and export, the commercial and industrial zone (tax-free) associated with the main border gate.
Component functional areas:
- Area for administrative management, management and control of the border gate: Located next to the border gate, where the administrative agencies, economic, social, security, defense, import and export of goods and services are concentrated, place of transaction, management of import and export goods and commercial services.
- Bai Dinh commercial-industrial park: Separated by a fence from the surrounding area. Arrange commercial and industrial zones at Bai Dinh; Bai Dinh area will arrange cargo control stations. This goods checkpoint is the gate of the non-tariff area from Cha Lo border gate to Bai Dinh with other tariff areas of the Economic Zone.
b) Urban-rural residential areas:
The area of land for urban construction and concentrated residential areas of the economic zone is about 2,060.05 ha, including 02 urban centers in Dan Hoa and Hoa Tien - Hoa Thanh communes. In addition, there is a concentrated residential area (commune cluster center) located in Hong Hoa commune, specifically:
- Cha Lo - Bai Dinh border gate urban area (class V urban area); Including the space from Bai Dinh to the center of Dan Hoa commune is Y Leng. The scale of concentrated construction land is about 172.59 ha, the population is about 2,000 - 2,500 people; develop on the basis of service-industrial center at Bai Dinh and existing center of Dan Hoa commune. Y Leng Center is renovated, upgraded and developed according to the model of ecological development associated with natural hills and trees.
- Hoa Tien urban area: Located along Ho Chi Minh road, mainly in Hoa Tien commune and a part of Hoa Thanh commune. The scale of construction land is about 1,587.46 ha and the population is about 23,000 - 25,000 people. This is the largest urban development area of the economic zone, is a logistics and service center, ensures commercial and service activities, creates attraction and has the same technical infrastructure as urban areas. type V.
- Concentrated residential area in Hong Hoa commune: Construction land size is about 178.76 ha, population is about 1,000 - 1,500 people. The commercial service area was formed based on the center of the old Hong Hoa commune at the Song confluence and was developed into the center of the eastern cluster of communes of the economic zone (including 02 communes Hoa Phuc and Hong Hoa). Arrange living quarters for a part of workers in industrial and forestry zones in Hong Hoa and Hoa Phuc. Formation of a resettlement area in the area; building Hong Hoa processing and handicraft industrial zones.
- Rural residential areas: Commune center points (minimum scale from 15 to 50 households/site - cluster) need to be invested in construction and development. These centers are built with synchronous technical and social infrastructure to ensure convenience for residents.
- To build villages in the direction of encouraging the preservation of traditions of ethnic groups in the region.
- Rural areas will be upgraded to existing conditions, improve infrastructure systems, and improve people's living standards; building a basic house model is a garden house.
c) Industrial-service zones - clusters:
- The service-commercial zone is located in Dan Hoa commune, on the National Highway 12A axis, with an area of 3.6 ha.
- Bai Dinh industrial - service - commercial cluster, with an area of about 67 ha: It is a multi-sector general industrial - service - commercial cluster such as: Assembly; processing agricultural - forestry - aquatic products; consumer goods: textiles, leather shoes, electronics, high-end refrigeration, electrical appliances, high-quality electrical appliances; packaging, packaging... Allows the implementation of projects that control the possibility of causing environmental pollution.
- Major industrial cluster: Processing agro-forestry products, consumer goods, textiles, plastics, leather shoes, electronics... with a scale of 75 ha at Khe Ve junction. Service - commercial area, size of about 60.2 ha. Industrial cluster north of Hoa Tien urban area with major industries: auto repair, assembly, packaging, packaging, consumer goods, stationery equipment, sports equipment... with a scale of about 50 ha. Limit the arrangement of industries that are likely to cause environmental pollution.
- Hoa Tien handicraft cluster, with a scale of 20 ha and a limestone mining area with a scale of 15 ha.
d) Agro-forestry development and contingency areas:
The decentralized construction zone is the agricultural, forestry and specialized farming area of the economic zone. The total area of the region reaches 10,000 ha, of which the land fund for farm construction is 3,530 ha, the land fund for industrial crop development is 6,470 ha.
The model of farm development is medium-sized, using a moderate land fund (the module should be 5-10 ha/farm). Particularly for rubber with high efficiency, it can allow the formation of larger-scale farms that do not develop quickly. The type of development incentives here are:
+ Cultivation farm: Growing annual crops on a scale of over 3 hectares; perennial crops on a scale of over 5 hectares; forestry farms from 10 ha; medicinal farm...
+ Livestock farms: Types of large cattle raising: buffaloes, cows, etc... breeding and milk production; livestock for meat; Cattle raising: Pigs, goats...
+ Farms of agricultural, forestry and aquaculture products with specific characteristics such as salmon, sturgeon, flowers and medicinal plants; coffee, pepper...
dd) Areas of management and conservation of natural landscapes:
The natural landscape conservation management area includes the border belt areas and the Gianh river watershed protection forest area in Dan Hoa, Trong Hoa and Hoa Thanh. The area of the whole region is about 40,000 ha.
At present, the land fund in the region is mainly primary forest, protection forest on high altitude or steep slope, difficult to access. Located in the green corridor of the Central Truong Son region, adjacent to large nature reserves, these areas themselves have very high value in plant and animal resources, play a role in water retention and flood control. for urban areas downstream.
The area does not allow the construction of civil works, encourages activities of scientific research, adventure tourism, tourism to learn about nature.