2. Current status of the planning area
2.1. Transport infrastructure
* Road: There is National Highway 1 (road width 27 m, road surface 14 m, relatively good asphalt road). The district route starts from National Highway 1 to the center of Phuoc Diem commune (width 12 m, road surface 10 m). Orientation for traffic development in the area, identifying a coastal route through Ca Na area.
* Railway: The unified railway line runs along the west, with Ca Na station, currently a station to avoid trains, in the future it can be converted into a cargo station combined with a tourist passenger station.
* Waterway: Ca Na port is currently the salt port of the region. According to the plan by 2025, it will be built to reach the scale of a local general port of grade II (area 430 ha; land area 176 ha; water surface area about 254 ha. tonnage of up to 300,000 tons and upgrading Ninh Chu cargo port to receive ships with tonnage of up to 10,000 tons.
* By air: The location is about 90 km from Cam Ranh international airport.
2.2. Power supply system : The area is being supplied with electricity from the 110 KV Phan Rang substation. Power sources in the area: 110 KV Thap Cham - Phan Ri high voltage power line is 1 km from the area. Ninh Phuoc medium voltage power line passes through the area with a capacity of 110/22 KV - 25 MVA.
2.3. Communication system : Phuoc Diem commune has 02 post offices, 01 radio receiver and 03 radio stations. Fiber optic routes: There are two optical cable routes, namely Phan Rang - Phuoc Diem and Phan Rang - Ca Na, each with a transmission speed of 150 Mbp/s.
2.4. Water supply system : There is currently a project to supply water to the area from the province's water supply system with a capacity of 30,000 m 3 /day - night to supply domestic water in communes of Ninh Phuoc district and Phuoc Nam industrial park. And the Ca Na - Phuoc Nam water supply system project (phase 2) with a raw water supply capacity of 10,000 m 3 /day-night.