Becamex – Binh Dinh is of strategic importance for the socio-economic development of Binh Dinh province for the period 2017 – 21. The project is a cooperation agreement between Binh Duong and Binh Dinh province. The project is expected to attract effective investments, contributing to creating a breakthrough for the socio-economic development of Binh Dinh in general as well as the development of Nhon Hoi Economic Zone in particular.
Becamex – Binh Dinh Integrated Township & Industrial Park is under the expanded Nhon Hoi Economic Zone (Canh Vinh Commune, Van Canh District), in accordance to the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 514/QD-TTg dated May 8th, 2019 approving the overall adjustment of the general planning construction of Nhon Hoi Economic Zone, Binh Dinh province with a total area of 2,308 hectares. The project consists of 2 phases: Phase 1 (Area A) covers an area of about 1,425 hectares of industrial land, residential and resettlement areas; Phase 2 (Area B) covers an area of 883 hectares, which is master-planned for Urban, Services and Commercial area.
One of the advantages of Becamex – Binh Dinh Integrated Township & Industrial Park is the strategic location with a convenient transportation route: next to National Highway 19C, North – South railway, DT638, planned North – South Highway project: 10km from QL1A, 9km from Dieu Tri Station, 25km from Quy Nhon International Seaport, and 31km from Phu Cat International Airport. Favourable location of the transportation routes enables Becamex – Binh Dinh to become an important trade hub and strengthen its economic relations with domestic and foreign regions, especially provinces in the South Central region, Central Highlands, Southern provinces, Laos and Thailand.
In the near future, Becamex – Binh Dinh Integrated Township & Industrial Park will become a destination for attracting investments with a sustainable development and form a region closely linked to Nhon Hoi Economic Zone and adjacent industrial parks.
In order to get ready for the project to come into operation, the authorities of Binh Dinh province have been actively involved in creating favourable conditions for investors to implement their projects.
Recently Binh Dinh province has investment more than 1,500 billion VND in constructing infrastructure in the Western section of the province (Provincial road No. 638) with a total length of more than 13km to connect Becamex – Binh Dinh Integrated Township & Industrial Park with Quy Nhon City.
Coming to Binh Dinh province as well as Becamex – Binh Dinh, investors will certainly be satisfied with friendly, modern investment environment, preferential investment policies and incentives in the Government’s Economic Zone and many other attractive investment support policies.
Becamex – Binh Dinh Industrial, Urban and Service Complex
Investor: Becamex IDC Investment and Industry Development Corporation (Becamex IDC).
Location: Canh Vinh Commune, Van Canh District, Binh Dinh Province
1. General Information
Becamex – Binh Dinh Industrial, Urban and Service Complex has been invested by Becamex IDC Investment and Industry Development Corporation (Becamex IDC).
- Location: Canh Vinh Commune, Van Canh District, Binh Dinh Province.
- Area approx. 2,308 ha; Time of performance shall be divided into 2 stages:
- Stage I: Expected to implement in 2016 covering 1,425 hectares as industrial area of 1,000 hectares and urban area of 425 hectares with total expected investment of VND 5,000 billion.
- Stage II: Expected to implement in 2018 with the area of about 883 hectares, for areas of trading, service, resettlement, health, education, public utilities and greenery park with total expected investment of VND 4,000 billion.
The Prime Minister has agreed to add the Becamex-Binh Dinh Industrial, Urban and Service Complex to the planning of Nhon Hoi Economic Zone with aiming to production of a unified mechanism, common policies and investment facilitation, so the investors can enjoy incentives in the Economic zones.
2. Development objectives
- To build the Becamex – Binh Dinh Industrial, Urban and Service Complex as a general center of industrial, urban and service development with the high positivity, efficiency, favorable investment environment and high competitiveness in the region, acting as a driving force of socio-economic development of Binh Dinh Province.
- To exploit the optimal advantages of natural conditions and geographical location to build Becamex – Binh Dinh Industrial, Urban and Service Complex together with Nhon Hoi Economic Zone for becoming a location of focal trade, goods transit and commercial services of the South Central Coast and Western Highlands in purpose of connecting effectively with other international markets in the neighboring countries.
- Towards 2020, Becamex – Binh Dinh Industrial, Urban and Service Complex will be complete with a modern and synchronous (technical and social) infrastructure associated with the environmental protection, sustainable development and forming a closely industrial cluster with Nhon Hoi economic zone and other industrial & economic zones of Binh Dinh Province (Quy Nhon city, An Nhon Town, Quy Nhon Seaport) and neighboring provinces.
- To build a complete Industrial, Urban and Service Complex, promoting regional infrastructures and improving living quality of residents.
3. Advantages and Socio-economic Efficiency
Becamex Industrial, Urban and Service Complex is located at the NR 19C and North – South Expressway planning; 10 km from NR1A and 12 km from Dieu Tri Station; 20 km from Quy Nhon International port; 35 km from Phu Cat Airport. Thus, it is very favorable for Becamex Industrial, Urban and Service Complex associated with Nhon Hoi Economic zone to become a location of focal trade, goods transit and commercial services and urban development; helping expansion of socio-economic development and exchange relation with other provincial, national and international regions.
Becamex IDC Investment and Industry Development Corporation (Becamex IDC) is an experienced investor having been invested in a number of industrial park projects located in Binh Duong and Binh Phuoc; in conjunction with Sembcorp (Singapore) to implement some projects of VSIP Industrial, Urban and Service Complex in Bac Ninh, Hai Phong, Quang Ngai, Nghe An and Hai Duong. The success of Industrial, Urban and Service Complex projects invested by Becamex IDC has affirmed the available capacity, financial resources, development experience and client systems of the investor.
The project, at the time of running into corporation will contribute to promotion of socio-economic development of Binh Dinh in general and Nhon Hoi EZ in particular:
+ It is expected to attract more than 200 secondary investment projects to the Industrial park with the investment capital of around 4 – 5 billion VND, mainly focusing on some business lines of garment, food, wood, fine stone carving, animal feed, seafood processing and less polluting industrial sectors, etc. and operations of high technology and environmentally friendly industries; and also developing a high-quality urban, trade and service area and a complete and modern infrastructure system with the modern utility services including school, hospital and service trading center.
+ It is expected to create about 100,000 jobs with a number of approx. 70,000 and 30,000 employees working in the Industrial and urban areas, respectively.
National One Stop Services and Investments Organization
Office: Parkview, 5A Huu Nghi Ave, VSIP 1, Binh Hoa Ward, Thuan An City, Binh Duong.
- Ms Hien Do – 0908 069 399 – email@example.com
- Mr Cuong Phan – 0913 855 528 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Truc Tran – 0396 296 580 – email@example.com