2021 INVESTMENT SUMMARY IN DONG NAI? HOW MUCH FDI, WHAT SECTOR?
- On November 16, Mr. Le Van Danh - deputy head of the Department in charge of the Management Board of Dong Nai Industrial Parks (DIZA) - said that the situation of attracting foreign direct investment (FDI) after the epidemic continued to increase. increase, has now exceeded 156.5 percent of the 2021 plan.
- Accordingly, from the beginning of the year until now, industrial parks in Dong Nai have attracted nearly 1.1 billion USD, reaching 156.5 percent of the 2021 plan (700 million USD), of which 46 projects New FDI with registered investment capital of 358.85 million USD and 94 FDI projects increased investment capital by 736.64 million USD.
- Latest, on November 15, DIZA has granted an investment registration certificate for the project of KSM ENG Vina Manufacturing and Processing Factory (100% Korean capital, located in Giang Dien Industrial Park, Trang Bom District) with total investment capital of 10 million USD (equivalent to 225 billion VND).
- The project was built on an area of nearly 20,000m2, specialized in manufacturing metal components (joint flanges, washers, insert rings, shafts...) used in high-tech industries such as semiconductor manufacturing, equipment display, aerospace, medical, scheduled to operate from November 2022.
- According to DIZA, from the beginning of the year until now, there have been 8 domestic investment projects in the area with a capital of 1,138.75 billion VND (equivalent to 49.28 million USD) and 7 domestic projects with an increase of 1,248.81 capital. billion VND (equivalent to 54.04 million USD), bringing the total domestic investment capital to 2,387.56 billion VND, reaching 119.4% of the year plan (2,000 billion VND).
According to Vice Chairman of the Provincial People's Committee Nguyen Thi Hoang, Dong Nai prioritizes attracting industrial projects for the in-depth development of spearhead industries such as mechanical engineering, electronics, clean food processing, Environmentally friendly projects and industrial projects have high product localization rates, contributing to increasing product value chains and promoting the development of many domestic enterprises.