INTRODUCTION LONG KHANH INDUSTRIAL PARK, DONG NAI
1. General introduction:
- Name of IP: Long Khanh Industrial Park - Dong Nai.
- Address: Suoi Tre and Binh Loc communes, Long Khanh city, Dong Nai province.
- Total land area: 264 Ha
- Investor: Ho Nai Industrial Park Joint Stock Company.
- Land use period: 2058
- Long Khanh Industrial Park with a favorable geographical position, close to national highways, ports and airports, is a really attractive place for investors, including a number of foreign enterprises such as Dong Myung Vina Co., Ltd. , Exact Wood Co., Ltd., Pro Ken Co., Ltd.,...
- Some main fields in the industrial park:
+ Toy manufacturing industry, assembling sports equipment
+ Processing agricultural products, food, food
+ Manufacture of shoes, manufacture of glass; production of building materials, interior decoration
+ Electronics and microelectronics
+ Stamping frames, assembling, manufacturing motorcycles and spare parts
2. Geographical location
Long Khanh Industrial Park is located in Suoi Tre and Binh Loc communes, Long Khanh town, Dong Nai province. Way
National Highway 1A 2km, convenient for road, waterway, railway and air traffic, meeting all requirements.
investor's demand for transportation and goods transportation.
- By road: Distance from Bien Hoa city center: 40 km, Ho Chi Minh city: 70 km
- By aviation: 80 km from Tan Son Nhat airport, 40 km from Long Thanh international airport
- Railway: Long Khanh station: 4 km, Dau Giay station: 8 km
- By sea: 60 km from Go Dau port, 65 km from Phu My port, 60 km from Vung Tau port.
3. Infrastructure in the IP:
3.1. Traffic system:
The main road has a 4-lane road with a width of 40m, the internal roads have a width of 20-41.5m, meeting the vehicle load standard of 30 tons.
3.2. Electricity: The power supply system is taken from Long Khanh 110/22KV - 120 MVA transformer tramh invested and built by Long Khanh Electricity along the roads in the industrial park, ensuring sufficient supply for businesses and investment. to the foot of the factory fence.
3.3. Water: Long Khanh Water Supply Joint Stock Company is responsible for providing clean water for the entire factory in the industrial park with a capacity of 8000m3/day.
3.4. Waste water treatment: Drainage pipes are installed along the internal traffic routes of the industrial park. The centralized wastewater treatment plant has a capacity of 6400m3/day.
3.5. Waste treatment: The company contracts with a unit that has the function of collecting and treating waste.
3.6. Fire fighting system: Fire hydrants are installed according to regulations on approved routes for fire prevention and fighting in Long Khanh Industrial Park.
The communication system in the industrial park invested and built by Dong Nai Telecommunications, fully and quickly meets the needs of domestic and foreign communication (landline, mobile, fax, internet, etc.) ADSL...) with high speed transmission line, providing about 1,962 phone numbers to the IP.
4. Tax incentives:
According to Decree 218/2013/ND-CP dated December 26, 2013, corporate income tax is 22%. Exemption for 2 years and reduction of 50% of payable tax for the next 4 years for enterprises' incomes from implementing new investment projects in industrial parks. As of January 1, 2016, there is 20% remaining.