INTRODUCE ABOUT THE LONG KHANH INDUSTRIAL PARK - DONG NAI PROVINCE.
Updated: June 2022
1. General introduction:
- Name of the IP: Long Khanh Industrial Park - Dong Nai
- Address: located in Suoi Tre and Binh Loc communes, Long Khanh town, Dong Nai province.
- Investor: Long Khanh Industrial Park Joint Stock Company
- Land tenure: 2058.
- Total land area: 264.47 ha.
- Total initial investment capital sold: 6.5 billion USD
- Vacant land area: 100% filled
- Rent: About 120-130 USD/m2
- Land transferred in Long Khanh Industrial Park: Please contact: 0946 522 847 (Ms. Michelle)
2. Geographical location:
Long Khanh Industrial Park has located 2km from National Highway 1A, and has a convenient location in terms of road, waterway, rail, and air traffic, meeting all requirements of investors in terms of transportation and goods traffic. , is the eastern gateway of Ho Chi Minh City in the area with the most dynamic infrastructure development in Vietnam.
• By road: 50 km from Bien Hoa city center, 70 km Ho Chi Minh City.
• Aviation: 80 km from Tan Son Nhat airport, 40 km from Long Thanh international airport.
• Railway: 8 km from Dau Giay station, 4 km from Long Khanh station.
• By sea: 60 km from Go Dau port, 65 km from Phu My port, 63 km from Dong Nai port, 50 km from Binh Duong port.
3. Hydro-climate characteristics:
Long Khanh Industrial Park is located in an area with a tropical monsoon climate, hot and humid. The rainy season is from May to October and the dry season is from November to April next year.
- Average humidity: 85%.
- Average temperature: 25.4oC.
- Average annual rainfall: 2,174 mm.
- Main wind direction: Northeast - Southwest.
- The compressive strength of the soil is 2.4 kg/cm2, convenient for the construction of buildings and factories, reducing construction costs for investors.
- No storms, floods, earthquakes, tsunamis.
- The average natural altitude is over 150 meters above sea level, not flooded.
4. Investment attraction fields:
- Some industries that attract investment in enterprises:
• Processing agricultural products, processing food - food (not processing flour): Processing and preserving meat and meat products, from aquatic products; Processing milk and dairy products; Producing feed for livestock, poultry, and aquatic products.
• Textiles, shoes, and toys: Producing yarns and textiles of all kinds; Manufacture carpets, and blankets; Sewing clothes from fur, producing suitcases, and book bags; Producing shoes; manufacture shoe soles (all without dying).
• Furniture and interior decoration: Sawing, sawing, planing, and preserving wood; production of plywood, veneer, plywood, and chipboard; manufacturing other products from wood, bamboo, straw, thatch, and plaiting materials; manufacture of beds, cabinets, tables, and chairs, and wooden interior decorations;
• Packaging: Manufacture of wooden packaging; producing packaging from paper and paperboard (not using recycled paper production materials);
• Electronics and microelectronics: Producing electronic components; manufacture of computers and computer peripherals; production of communication equipment; production of consumer electronic products; Manufacture of electric motors, generators, transformers, electrical distribution, and control equipment; production of electric wires and cables;
• Stamping frames, assembling and manufacturing motorcycles and spare parts: Producing metal components; mechanical; manufacture of metal utensils for kitchens, toilets, and canteens (without plating); Assembling sports equipment (only assembling, not processing, manufacturing finished products);
• Pharmaceutical production; stationery;
• Handicrafts, glassware, interior decoration building materials, concrete structures;
• Manufacture of rubber tires; Producing other products from preliminarily processed rubber raw materials; Manufacture of other products from plastics; Producing PE plastic beads; Industrial glue production (no wastewater generation); Producing printing ink (no wastewater generation).
- Limited industry:
• Rubber latex processing industry
• Pulp production industry
• Tanning industry
• Textile dyeing industry
5. Infrastructure in the IP:
5.1. Traffic system:
The main shaft system has 4 lanes, the width of the roadway is 40m, and the internal roads have a width of 20 - 41.5m, meeting the vehicle load standard of 30 tons.
The power supply system is taken from the Long Khanh 110/22KV - 120MVA transformer station invested and built by Long Khanh Electricity along the roads in the industrial park, ensuring sufficient supply for businesses and invested in the customers. factory fence.
Long Khanh Water Supply Joint Stock Company is responsible for providing clean water for the entire factory in the industrial park with a capacity of 8000m3/day.
5.4. Drainage system:
Drainage pipes are installed along the internal traffic routes of the industrial park.
The centralized wastewater treatment plant has a capacity of 6400m3/day.
6. Investment incentives, leasing factory land in Long Khanh Industrial Park:
According to Decree 218/2013/ND-CP dated December 26, 2013, corporate income tax is 22%. Exemption for 2 years and reduction of 50% of the payable tax for the next 4 years for enterprises' incomes from implementing new investment projects in industrial parks.