INTRODUCE ABOUT TAN HUNG INDUSTRIAL PARK – BAC GIANG PROVINCE
1. General information:
- Name of the IP: Tan Hung Industrial Park - Bac Giang.
- Address: Tan Hung Industrial Park, Tan Hung Commune, Lang Giang District, Bac Giang Province, Vietnam.
- Investor: Lideco 1 Joint Stock Company.
- Time of land use: 2068.
- Total land area: 155 ha.
- Rent price: About 130 USD/m2
- Handover time: Q3 2022
- Preferential policy: Free land rent for 07 years from the time of handing over the site and other incentives as prescribed by law.
- Please contact: 0946 522 847 (Ms. Michelle)
+ Proximity to Bac Giang CBD: 15km (20’)
+ Proximity to Hanoi CBD: 68km (1h27’)
+ Proximity to Noi Bai Int’l Airport : 65km (1h10’)
+ Proximity to Lach Huyen Port: 176km (2h40’)
+ Proximity to Huu Nghi Border: 105km (1h50’)
3. ALLOWED INDUSTRIES LAND FOR LEASE
• Manufacturing spare parts for textile and garment industries.
• Manufacturing medical instruments, sports equipment, and children's toys.
• Electric and electronic assembly industries.
• Manufacturing glass, ceramic, porcelain, crystal, construction glass industries.
• Manufacturing interior equipment industries.
• Plastic products, plastic beads industries.
• Animal feed processing industries.
• Processing food and beverage industries.
• Processing of coffee and agricultural products industries.
• Processing paint and industrial glue industries.
• Flavoring, cosmetic, pharmaceutics industries.
• Wood processing and products from wood, bamboo and cork(except beds, cabinets, tables and chairs); products from straw and plaiting materials.
• Light industries like textile, garment, weaving.
• Machinery and spare parts for agricultural/ construction/ machines industries.
• Motor/vehicles industries.
• Manufacturing products from prefabricated metal industries.
- Main road: 15m & branch road: 9m
- Power source: The 35kV, 18 MVA power line is provided by EVN Bac Giang. Divided into multiple routes, providing stable power supply.
- Water source: Provided from Huong Son water plant (factory capacity 80,000m3/day).
- Wastewater treatment system: Built in the south of the project on a land area of 5021m2. The system has been approved by the BTNMT for the environmental impact assessment report according to Decision No. 751/QD-BTNMT dated March 29, 2019. Treatment capacity as approved in the assessment report of the Solar Power is 1000m3/day, however, the Investor will invest in construction before phase 1 is 2,000m3/day, phase 2 will expand the total treatment capacity. is 4,000m3/day.
- Fire protection system: Invested and designed according to current fire protection standards, approved by competent authorities. Fire hydrants are installed along the roads in the CN cluster with the distance between the throats from 100-150m.
- There are regularly 50 security guards 24/24 outside the factory, which is also equipped with a quick response fire protection team, with two fire trucks on duty at the industrial park.Capacity 1,000m3 /day.
5. ADVANTAGE OF THE PROJECTS
- Located near Hanoi, Bac Ninh and other major key logistical hubs, situated in the Nanning (China) – Lang Son – Hanoi – Hai Phong economic corridor, adjacent to the northern key economic regions. The location of Tan Hung industrial park is convenient for commuting to and from Hanoi, Bac Ninh, Noi Bai International Airport via the Bac Giang-Lang Son Expressway, National road 1A.
- The area has a large concentration of large FDI manufacturing enterprises such as: Foxconn, Luxshare-ICT…
- High-quality construction with flexible size, the infrastructure system is developed synchronously.
- International management, competitive rental rate.
- Abundant labor force and competitive labor cost
- Enjoy attractive tax incentives.